NBA Comix: The Mystical Powers of Dwayne Wade’s Shiny Ball

Dewayne Wade's Shiny Ball

Great series by Wade, Shaq & the Heat. I will still have to root for the team that comes out of the Western Conference as the only things I hate more than 'Toine are not in the NBA.

Seriously, Antoine Walker is a power tool. In fact, Antoine Walker is the Black & Decker Wagner Powerpainter Craftsman Tool of the NBA. From Hell's heart I stab at thee, Antoine.

Update: Here's a classic post titled Oh the Places Antoine Walker's Shimmy Will Go. A must read.
Finally got up the gumption to read the Daily Dime. It's interesting that Shaq refused to touch the Shiny Ball:

Quote of the Day
"I only celebrate it when it's really over. … The job is not done."
— Heat center Shaquille O'Neal, refusing to join in the touching of the Eastern Conference title trophy.

How will the Shiny Ball protect you, Shaq, if you refuse to touch it?? Even Riley touched it (though as we know, he could have torn it apart with his bare hands).

Advertisements

11 thoughts on “NBA Comix: The Mystical Powers of Dwayne Wade’s Shiny Ball

1. […] Gotta love the Toine Wiggle! Apparently some Detroit fans are very bitter at Antoine going as far as calling him a Craftsman Powertool. Man I am enjoying all this. […]

2. The Dude says:

Your blog cracks me up, Farlane! Great stuff! The one about Riley’ crane master is classic!

–May The Shiny Ball Protect Us All!

3. quelquechose says:

Amen about Toine!

4. […] carnival #29 + nba comix: heat + nba comix: mavs + daily play hype « This Week’s Blockbuster Spectacular: The Offseason Break-Up   […]

5. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT YOU THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER IN HISTORY YOU AND LEBRONE JAMES AND I WANA MET YOU ONE DAY OH BY THE WAY MY NAME IS CHE STUBBLEFIELD AND I LOVE BASKETBALL TO

6. Corey says:

I love basketball 1 day I am going to play against Wade and LeBron they ain’t gonna be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE BEST.

7. What says:

This blog is anything but funny. In fact it is stupid and the people laughing at it are even dumber.
    Sad life you must live with nothing better to do that think of this garbage.

8. farlane says:

500 yards Antoine, the judge said 500 yards.

9. duh says:

This blog is stupid. Another jealous white man with no talent that feels the need to bring down the brothers.

10. farlane says:

You’ve seen me play then?

Seriously, that’s just plain silly. I’m not attacking “the brothers” or trying to bring anyone* down. Pigmentation doesn’t matter to me and to many others, and trying to paint people and actions as racist when they aren’t is pretty darn racist in and of itself.

* well, other than ‘Toine